Regional Business Partners – Support for COVID-19
TODD & WALKER Law are proud to be a part of the Regional Business Partners (RBP) COVID-19 support programme. The RBP has been given additional government funding to support businesses through the economic challenges of COVID-19 as part of its existing Growth Advisor service.
For those business owners not familiar with the RBP, small businesses may qualify for government funded vouchers (Management Capability Development Vouchers) to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Vouchers are only available through the RBP Growth Advisors.
As an approved Service Provider TODD & WALKER Law are registered with the RBP website to provide one on one training for businesses to assist them with working through the repercussions of and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19.
Our employment and business experts can offer advice and guidance on issues relating to business sustainability, employment law including wage subsidies and employment obligations during Alert Level phases, commercial leasing and rental agreements, capital raising, intellectual property questions and anything else that may be a cause for concern following COVID-19.
We are dedicated to helping you and your business through this time and to come out the other side in a strong and healthy position and ready to overcome the COVID-19 hurdle.
Businesses will need to have registered on the RBP Platform, and have met with an RBP Growth Advisor to access this support.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
Businesses will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner (i.e.: Growth Advisor);
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees;
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand;
- Are operating in a commercial environment; and
- Are a privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- The Growth Advisor needs to be satisfied that this support will be beneficial to the customer.
For more information on the above or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz